Dr. Ian Rabinowitz MD
InternistUnm Cancer Ctr 1201 Camino De Salud Albuquerque NM, 87131
Dr. Ian Rabinowitz is an internist practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Rabinowitz specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Rabinowitz provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Witwatersrand- Med Sch- Johannesburg- So Africa 1984
University of The Witwatersrand, Faculty of Health Sciences,Parktown, South Africa 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Lung Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab as Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer and No Matching Biomarkers
- S1403, Afatinib Dimaleate With or Without Cetuximab in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Stage IV or Recurrent, EGFR Mutation Positive Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
- Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Lung-MAP: Biomarker-Targeted Second-Line Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Lung-MAP: Talazoparib in Treating Patients With HRRD Positive Recurrent Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab in Treating Patients With Metastatic Sarcoma That Cannot Be Removed by Surgery
- Dabrafenib and Trametinib Followed by Ipilimumab and Nivolumab or Ipilimumab and Nivolumab Followed by Dabrafenib and Trametinib in Treating Patients With Stage III-IV BRAFV600 Melanoma
- Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery (The ALCHEMIST Screening Trial)
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Medical Oncology; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ian Rabinowitz MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Ian Rabinowitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rabinowitz
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Frie Nemariam13315 Twilight Trails Place Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87111
- Bernard Agbemadzo7613, 8300 Constitution Ave. NE # D Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. David Robert Scrase MD8300 Constitution Avenue Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87110
- Dr. Kevin Goodluck MD1101 Golf Course Rd Se Rio Rancho NM 87124
- Dr. Clare A Castiglia DO3901 Carlisle Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87107
- Dr. Susan Margaret Berendzen M.D.101 San Pedro Drive Se Albuquerque NM 87108