Dr. Manuel Pili MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecologic Oncology89 06 135th Street 6 S Richmond Hill NY, 11418
Dr. Manuel Pili is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Richmond Hill, NY. Dr. Pili specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Pili can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Pili can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1965
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Ovarian Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Manuel Pili MD's Practice location
Richmond Hill, NY 11418Get Direction
Dr. Manuel Pili MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pili
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Kristin DiGregorio420 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- Dr. Karen L. Patrusky MD401A South Van Brunt Street Englewood New Jersey 07631