Dr. Bahar Sadjadi is an internist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sadjadi specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sadjadi provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital Program
Dr. Bahar Sadjadi M.D.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Dr. Bahar Sadjadi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Do I Have a Vitamin D Deficiency?
If you are a person who does not get adequate exposure to sunshine and also fails to have foods rich in it vitamin D, deficiency is the end result. This is very common in vegetarians, as this vitamin is mostly present in fish and eggs. Many products are now fortified with this vitamin to reduce the...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Daniel W. Altman M.D.188 Fries Mill Road Turnersville New Jersey 8012
- Dr. Donna E. Wilson D.O.6410 New Jersey Ave. Wildwood Crest New Jersey 8260
- Dr. Sherrylynn Nacario Lee MD90 Brick Rd Marlton NJ 08053
- Dr. Donna Brady Raziano MD MBA1900 South Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390