Dr. Henry Palmer is an internist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Palmer specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Palmer provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1971
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Pinched Nerve
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital 1973
Dr. Henry R Palmer M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
Dr. Henry R Palmer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Palmer
- Health Benefits of Magnesium Supplements
Magnesium plays a very important role in the smooth functioning of body processes. It has been observed that a deficiency in magnesium is considered to be one of the leading nutrient deficiencies among adults. In such cases, it is often a good idea to take magnesium supplements along with eating...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Ignatius Tang M.D.400-E Randolph St. Chicago IL 60601
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1875 Dempster Street Park Ridge Illinois 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.2601 W Main St Carbondale IL 62901
- Dr. Irma Kuptel MD1550 N. NW Highway Park Ridge Illinois 60068