Dr. Jana Tribble is a pediatrician practicing in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Tribble is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tribble diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tribble can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Jana Tribble MD's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18015Get Direction
BETHLEHEM, PA 18015Get Direction
Dr. Jana Tribble MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Dr. Jarret Patton MDPO Box 4652 Reading PA 19606
- Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania 19067
- Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar MD850 S 5th St Allentown PA 18103
- Nidhi Bhupendra Shah DO1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Becky A Thomas-creskoff MD1611 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Laurel Alanna Erickson-parsons M.D.240 Union Station Bethlehem PA 18015