Dr. Allison Brashear MD
Neurologist | Neurology505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Allison Brashear practices Neuropathology in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Brashear studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Allison Brashear MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27157Get Direction
Dr. Allison Brashear MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brashear
- A Better Treatment Approach for Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis?
Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) is an aggressive, rapidly debilitating form of multiple sclerosis. Individuals with this type of MS experience deterioration at a quicker rate than other forms, and don’t have as many treatment options. In terms of treatment for all types of MS, the...
- Patient Tries Medical Marijuana and the Results Were Insane!
The use of marijuana for medical purposes has been controversial for many years. Although some states have legalized its use, it still remains a crime on the federal level. Many also questioned whether it would actually help patients. Over the years success stories have been piling up, and...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- Foods that Help Reduce Alzheimer's Risk
The Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty AcidsOmega-3 fatty acids come in various forms, but the most prominent ones are found in EPA and DHA forms. They can assist in a variety of ways and have plenty of health packed benefits. There have been numerous studies that have found Omega-3 fatty acid intake...
- What Is Hemicrania Continua?
IntroductionHemicrania continua is a rare and severe form of daily headaches. It is a continuous headache disorder, which is known to affect more women than men. It is a primary headache disorder, which means that an underlying cause has already been ruled out by carefully examining the medical...
- Free Online Seminar on Intimacy for Parkinson's Patients
Chronic and degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, lupus, and fibromyalgia, among many others, may dramatically alter the patient’s way of life in order to compensate for their symptoms. Said diseases may cause significant changes in their daily habits, and even make...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. David King-Stephens M.D.2100 Webster Street San Francisco California 94115
- Dr. Richard A. Cuneo M.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Jack C Rose Other2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115