Dr. Cara Zellner is a Chiropractor practicing in Arlington, VA. Dr. Zellner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Zellner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Ms. Cara Le Zellner D.C.'s Practice location
Arlington, VA 22202Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20006Get Direction
Ms. Cara Le Zellner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.43810 Central Station Drive, Ste. 160 Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC650 Pennsylvania Ave Se Washington DC 20003
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Shahrokh Shahverdi2946 Sleepy Hollow Road Falls Church Virginia 22044