Dr. Benjamin Stearn is an internist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Stearn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Stearn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1989
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Anal Cancer
- Genital Warts
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Geo Washington University Hospital
- George Washington University Program A
Dr. Benjamin Franklin Stearn M.D.'s Practice location
Washington, DC 20009Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Franklin Stearn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stearn
- Are Sugar Substitutes Good for Your Health?
Many people who try to lose weight insist on a healthy, balanced diet to shed the pounds they want to lose. Sugar substitutes and artificial sweeteners are a common ingredient in the diet that enables the individual to substitute sugar with these products to help with an effective weight loss. Sugar...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping therapy is a traditional medicine followed in ancient cultures for relieving pain and other symptoms using cups placed on specific positions on the skin to create suction. The reduced pressure under the skin helps to draw and hold the skin under the cup. Experts in this alternative therapy...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.1420 Beverly Road McLean Virginia 22101
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Girish Sadashiva Rao MD7700 Old Branch Ave Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103