Dr. Vivek Dogra practices Sleep Medicine in Portland, OR. Dr. Dogra studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Government Medical College Srinagar 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Vivek Dogra M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Vivek Dogra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Child Stops Breathing 27 Times an Hour Due to Sleep Apnea
It is during a child’s earliest years where much of their development takes place. During this time, they learn through their own observations, develop their social and mental skills, and figure out their own independence. However, some children do not have it so easy, especially for Mia Amdur,...
- Dentistry Makes Strides for Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Considered to be a serious sleep disorder, sleep apnea is affecting a great number of people. In a recent study conducted in the United States, it shows that almost 22 million Americans suffer from the sleep disorder.The expertise of dentists is not only limited to diagnosing, treating, and...
- How to Tell if You Have a Sleep Disorder
Excessive sleepiness seems to be increasing among people, according to a report by the National Sleep Foundation. In recent a poll conducted by the organization, 20% of Americans reported to have under six hours of sleep on average. This figure was just 13% in 2001. “This is basically because of...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- The Impact of Sleep Deprivation Has on the Brain
According to the National Sleep Foundation, the average adult should have seven to nine hours of sleep each day to achieve a healthier body and a normal sleep/wake cycle. However, the amount of sleep needed by every person varies in different ages and because of his or her lifestyle. Different...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Adrian E Varela MD10330 Se 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Radhika Sekhri Breaden MD11790 SW BARNES RD STE 330 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD10201 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Akram Khan M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joseph Jura MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664