Dr. Jawad Riaz M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine2601 N Cornerstone Dr Sherman TX, 75092
Dr. Jawad Riaz practices Sleep Medicine in Sherman, TX. Dr. Riaz studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Cabrini Med Center
Dr. Jawad Riaz M.D.'s Practice location
Sherman, TX 75092Get Direction
Dr. Jawad Riaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riaz
- Light Therapy for Insomnia
Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia can be a daunting task, especially for the affected individuals who have limited knowledge about the disorder. Among the various treatments that have been recommended by specialists, one of the most effective is light therapy.Light therapy prescribed by a...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Dr. Allen J Salem M.D.23363 Hwy. 82 W Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Mohammed Moizuddin MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Oluyemi Aina M.D.600 E Taylor St Sherman TX 75090
- Dr. Lei Wang M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Mohammad A Khalil MD1550 Moores Lane Texarkana TX 75503
- Dr. Badar Aqeel Kanwar M.D.5012 S. Us Hwy 75 Denison TX 75020