Dr. Marc Johnson, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors. His specialties include family medicine and he currently treats patients in Layton, Utah. Dr. Johnson is a graduate of University Of Utah ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1998
University Of Utah School Of Medicine - Salt Lake City 1998
University of Utah School of Medicine 1998
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Bipolar Disorder
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Mc Kay Dee Hosp Ctr, Family Practice
- McKay-Dee Porter Family Medicine Residency - Ogden 2001
- McKay-Dee Hospital Center Program
Dr. Marc L Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Layton, UT 84041Get Direction
Dr. Marc L Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. Max Gorishek Morgan MD2284 Claremont Dr Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Van G Christiansen MD1100 W 2700 N PLEASANT VIEW UT 84404
- Dr. Enrique P Baires MD3485 W 5200 S ROY UT 84067
- Dr. Bryan J Campbell M.D.4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Scott H Beckstead DO390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010