Dr. E. Keys is a prosthodontist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Keys specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85739Get Direction
Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?
What is an Exercise-Induced Migraine?Exercises have been recommended by many doctors and lifestyle therapists as a healthy way of living. Unfortunately these exercises can have side effects such as migraines.Compromising on fitness is not often a preferred option but oft one chosen due to health...
- How to Prepare Before Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is performed to alter the appearance of a human body. It is performed by professional surgeons to achieve the desired look or figure. Each patient will have their own idea about how they should look after undergoing plastic surgery.There are different types of plastic surgeries...
- What Are the Safest Foods to Eat with Crohn's Disease?
Diet is thought to be both a main contributor of Crohn’s and colitis as well as one of the best natural treatments for these conditions. While no single dietary factor has been found to make IBD worse, several dietary factors could play roles in causing both the onset of the disease and in...
- When Procedure Safety Concerns are Missed in Nursing
The Universal Protocol is an integral part of practicing medicine, particularly in surgical and otherwise invasive procedures. The protocols were put in place to ensure that the right procedure is performed on the correct patient, so that not only are signs of adverse reactions to sedatives and...
- What is Nighttime Back Pain?
To reduce the pain that they feel during the day, most individuals who experience back pain change their sleeping behaviors. However, the sleep changes and positions don’t often reduce the pain of those people with nighttime back pain (nocturnal back pain). Sleeping may make them start feeling...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750