Dr. Bruce Kennedy is a prosthodontist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Kennedy specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85723Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Kidney Stones: What is Urinary Retention Medication?
Kidney stones come about from an infection that leads to formation of stone-like structures in the kidney. Kidney stones are made up of different materials, mostly being acidic salts and minerals filtered from the blood by the kidney. These minerals, once filtered from the blood, fail to dissolve...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- How Does Benadryl Help in Treating an Allergic Reaction?
Allergy is a reaction caused by our body’s immune system in defense to an external stimuli which the body sees as a potential danger. The main function of the immune system is to protect the body from harmful viruses and infection by producing certain antibodies. An allergic reaction is known to...
- What is Sinusitis Gejala?
What is Sinusitis Gejala?Sinusitis Gejala is an infection of the sinuses that causes inflammation. The condition can be extremely painful. However, it is known to disappear on its own in most instances. Sinusitis causes specific inflammation of the paranasal and can be a result of fungus, viruses or...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750
- Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS15601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85739