Dr. Robert Cohen is a Dentist practicing in Southport, CT. Dr. Cohen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Robert Ralph Cohen D.M.D's Practice location
Robert Ralph Cohen D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. Stephen H. Wolpo DDS60 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford Connecticut 06902
- Natalia Bartkova D.D.S.205 West End Ave New York New York 10023
- Dr. Robert M. Arbuckle D.D.S.134 Old Ridgefield Rd Wilton CT 06897
- Dr. Ashfaq Ahmad DMD890 Ethan Allen Highway Ridgefield CT 06877