Dr. Mark Nolan is a pediatrician practicing in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. Dr. Nolan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nolan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nolan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Mark Andrew Nolan MD's Practice location
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Mark Andrew Nolan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is Ascariasis: Symptoms and Treatment
What is ascariasis?Ascariasis is a parasitic infection of the small intestine caused by the roundworm called Ascaris lumbricoides. Ascariasis is a common roundworm infection, especially in children. According to one of the reports from the World Health Organization (WHO), about 10 percent of the...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD4163 Clyde Park Avenue Wyoming Michigan 49509
- Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD230 Michigan Street Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Robert Mackinder MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Lachapell MD2373 64th Street Sw Byron Center MI 49315