Dr. Jennifer Heimall practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Heimall treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 2002
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Healing of granulomatous skin changes in ataxia-telangiectasia after treatment with intravenous immunoglobulin and topical mometasone 0.1% ointment.
- Risk Factors and Clinical Significance of Lymphopenia in Survivors of the Fontan
- Successful unrelated cord blood transplant for complete IFN-γ receptor 2 deficiency.
- A Review of Chronic Granulomatous Disease.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Heimall MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Heimall MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Sinusitis is another word for an infection of the sinuses, which are four in number and are positioned at the back of the skull. These air spaces help to carry the skull’s weight. When the sinuses are congested, then infection can occur. There are a few reasons that may cause inflammation of the...
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Joel M Fiedler M.D.1012 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.233 E Lancaster Ave Ardmore PA 19003
- Dr. Steven D Douglas M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104