Psychiatrist Questions Psychiatrist

Should I see a psychiatrist for anger issues?

I have anger issues. Should I see a psychiatrist for anger issues?

3 Answers

Good for you - whatever these issues are, anger is a tough one to control/keep in proportion . Yes, do consult a mental health professional - psychiatrist, psychologist, mental health counselor, independent social worker. Unless you need medication, all these non-psychiatrist options are fine options. Good luck! Peace, (Dr.) Marian Shapiro Clinical Psychologist
Hi there, So sorry to hear that! You can absolutely see a psychiatrist for this, and they may be able to prescribe certain medications to help mitigate anger. You may also want to consider therapy to help reframe angry thoughts and behaviors that may result. I hope this helps! Lindsay
Have a question aboutPsychiatrist?Ask a doctor now
See this link...