Orthodontist Questions Orthodontist

Can I fix an overbite without braces?

I am a 22 year old female and I have overbite. Can I fix an overbite without braces?

4 Answers

An overbite can only be fixed with braces or Invisalign. 

Look into a clear aligner (Invisalign) correction or consider having braces placed on the back of your teeth (lingual braces).
Good luck.
Have a question aboutOrthodontist?Ask a doctor now
You can only fix it with braces, Invisalign, or a different clear aligner system.

Sandra P. Schoenbach Weinstein, DMD

You can think about getting Invisalign. Please consult with your dental provider or an orthodontist to determine the best treatment for you.

Thank you for your question.