Pediatrician Questions Pediatrician

What can I do with my son's bad eyesight?

My 10 year old son has very bad eyesight. How can it be treated?

7 Answers

Depends on the diagnosis. A complete ophthalmologic exam should be performed.
It depends on what kind of eye problem he has. Your optometrist or ophthalmologist with be able to help.
Take to pediatric ophthalmologist .
He needs to be evaluated by Optometrist and if needed by an Ophthalmologist. Optometrists usually do not need a referral from PCP, if Optometrist is concerned, he would recommend to see an Ophthalmologist depending on the need. Hope this helps.
See an optometrist or ophthalmologist for review and treatment with spectacles
He needs to see an ophthamologist and get fitted for appropriate glasses or contacts.