Psychologist Questions Sexual Problems in Women

Why is my wife so averse to sex?

My wife and I have been married for 2 years but she is still very averse to having sex. We have sex very infrequently and when we do, she seems miserable. What should I do?

4 Answers

Have your wife visit a gynecologist.
Have a calm and candid discussion with your wife and express your concern, both for her discomfort as well as your own desire for more frequent marital relations in a way that she can enjoy. Suggest consulting a couples or sex therapist.
Have a question aboutSexual Problems in Women?Ask a doctor now
See a psychologist who is certified in sex counseling and licensed. It is important to get at the root of this and help resolve.
You both need a marriage counselor and she needs a therapist separate from that. She has some hidden issues I think she is not telling anyone