Dr. Travis Swartz is a general surgeon practicing in Grand Forks, ND. Dr. Swartz specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Swartz provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Travis David Swartz D.O.'s Practice location
Grand Forks, ND 58202Get Direction
DETROIT LAKES, MN 56501Get Direction
Dr. Travis David Swartz D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What is an Open Cholecystectomy?
Open cholecystectomy, also known as open gall bladder removal, is a surgical procedure which involves removal of the gallbladder through creation of a large opening in the abdomen. The main aim of this surgical operation is to provide relief to people suffering from gallstones and other...
- What to Expect After a Cholecystectomy
In case you have problems with your gallbladder and there is a need for it to be removed, you will experience unusual and uncomfortable symptoms while trying to adapt to a new life without a gallbladder. Obviously, when your gallbladder is removed, bile can't be stored like before since it is meant...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Dr. Torfi Thorkell Hoskuldsson MD501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203
- Dr. Robert David Guttormson M.D.1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Anatolie A Usatii MD1000 South Columbia Road Grand Forks ND 58206
- Dr. Corey John Kroetsch MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Breann Elizabeth Neiger M.D.501 N Columbia Road, Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58202
- Dr. Kyle R Barker MD501 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks ND 58203