Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS
Dentist | General Practice948 S Jefferson Ave Springfield MO, 65806
Dr. Thomas Quinn is a Dentist practicing in Springfield, MO. Dr. Quinn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS's Practice location
Springfield, MO 65806Get Direction
Dr. Thomas L Quinn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quinn
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Dr. Craig Allen Rechkemmer DDS1 Childrens Way Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Richard J. Alvarez D.D.S.2105 W Kearney St Springfield MO 65803
- Steven C Sponenberg D.D.S.540 W Lasalle St Springfield MO 65807
- Dr. Richard Edward Smith DMD1334 E Kingsley Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. William A Wagasy D.D.S.1722 S Glenstone Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Richard Thomas Martens DMD3850 South National Avenue Springfield MO 65807