Dr. Nacianceno Woo is an internist practicing in Rochester, MI. Dr. Woo specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Woo provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Cardiovascular Diseases; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Internal Medicine; St Michael Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Nacianceno Woo M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48307Get Direction
Dr. Nacianceno Woo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Floating Poop: Reasons
Causes of Floating PoopOne day, all of a sudden, you notice that you have floating poop. The very next thing that comes to your mind is, "Why?"Usually, poop sinks to the bottom of the toilet, so you might be wondering why your poop floats. Diet and other contributing factors can cause changes in...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Oronde L. White MD29556 Southfield Road Southfield Michigan 48076
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD911 East Nine Mile Road Ferndale Michigan 48220
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326
- Laina Feinstein29829 Telegraph Road Southfield Michigan 48034