Dr. Bruce Smith is an internist practicing in NEWARK, DE. Dr. Smith specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Smith provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Bruce J Smith MD's Practice location
NEWARK, DE 19713Get Direction
Wynnewood, PA 19096Get Direction
Dr. Bruce J Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Dr. Akhnuwkh Jones M.D.1011 West Baltimore Pike West Grove Pennsylvania 19390
- Dr. Mihai V. Diamandi MD1068 Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063
- Dr. Stuart S. Felzer MD1941 Limestone Road Wilmington Delaware 19808
- Dr. Christian Coletti M.D.Christiana Hospital C/O Academic Affairs Newark DE 19718
- Dr. Tanmay Samant M.D.3377 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Joseph D Hope DO1098 W Baltimore Pike Media PA 19063