expert type icon EXPERT

Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella

Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)

Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella is a top Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) in Norristown, . With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better. Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella is a prime example of a true leader in healthcare. As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients. In Norristown, Pennsylvania, Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Vincent J. Muscarella
  • Norristown, Pennsylvania
  • Temple University
  • Accepting new patients

I have a recurrent problem of ingrown toenails. What should I do?

If you want a permanent solution, you should see a Podiatrist

I have a weird growth on my ankle. What could it be?

Any new skin growth needs to be evaluated to rule out skin cancer.

I have a painful, swollen ankle following an injury. What to do?

Seek medical attention as soon as possible

I have flat feet and running is becoming painful. What should I do?

You need a physical examination to confirm that your flatfeet are the cause of your pain.

How can I prevent corn in my feet from happening again?

Corns are usually caused by bone and/or joint disorders. An X-ray is most likely needed.

Can anyone get athlete's foot?

You first need confirmation by a medical exam (and possible culture) that it is a fungus infection, and not another skin problem.

My mother is diabetic and has thick nail growth in her feet. How can we cut them while avoiding injury?

You should not be cutting her nails- she should be seen by a Podiatric Physician

Why do I wake up with pain in my heels everyday?

A condition called plantar fasciitis. A thorough foot exam, possibly with X-rays, will confirm this.

How to reduce the pain due to ankle sprain?

You may have torn ligaments and require testing and treatment. You should be seen and evaluated.