I prefer a multi-faceted approach for anti-aging and facial rejuvenation:
1) Skincare: This is daily investment in your health. Get medical grade skincare and use sunscreen every day.
2) Don’t smoke cigarettes
3) Botox where needed to prevent animation of muscles that deepen formed creases
4) Chemical peels or lasers to resurface skin.
5) Micro-needling and radiofrequency to improve texture, decrease pore size, give the skin a glow, and tighten skin
6) Facelift/neck lift/blepharoplasty/fillers vs. fat transfer when/if needed.
Hope this helps!
Dr. Sean Kelishadi
Thank you for the consult,
Luis A. Laurentin-Perez, MD, PhD.