Marielaina Perrone DDS is a family, implant, and cosmetic dentist serving Las Vegas, Summerlin, and Henderson NV. Dental services include dental implants, teeth whitening, orthodontics, botox, and treatment of periodontal disease.
"We believe in a comprehensive approach to restorative and cosmetic dentistry, that fully integrates health, comfort, and beauty." - Marielaina Perrone DDS
Education and Training
Stony Brook Univ Dental Med DDS 1997
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Patients Choice Award 2012 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2013 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2014 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2015 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2016 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2017 Vitals.com
- Patients Choice Award 2018 Vitals.com
- American Academy Of Facial Esthetics
Marielaina Perrone DDS's Practice location
Henderson, NV 89014Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Marielaina Perrone DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Marielaina Perrone DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Dr. George Harouni D.D.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Dr. Mehrdad Mostafaeipour D.D.S.6392 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD LAS VEGAS NV 89146
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117