What is HGH?
We usually seek ways to look and feel young, especially when we notice those wrinkles on our face. For this reason, the use of human growth hormone (HGH) is gaining popularity. HGH is a hormone, which is produced by the pituitary gland and helps in the normal growth of children and adolescents. HGH also helps in regulating body composition, growth of muscles and bones, regulate body fluids, improves sugar and fat metabolism, and promote heart health.
HGH is also an active ingredient that can be synthetically produced in a number of prescription medicines and other products, which are widely available online.
This hormone is released in the body and travels through the bloodstream. This hormone passes through the fat cells and leads them to shrink. It also enters the muscle cells, which can stimulate lean muscle growth and can make one look tight and toned up. This is all done without dieting or going for any workouts.
When this hormone reaches the skin, it tries to maintain a healthy flow of blood, upgrades the production of collagen, and strengthens the structure of the skin’s critical architecture. HGH would help keep your skin firm, tight, and smooth. However, as we age, the HGH level in our body decreases. For this reason, HGH is synthetically introduced into the body to make up for the lost ones.
But it’s also a controversial issue since some experts say that introducing synthetic HGH into the body can cause unnecessary upset to the otherwise natural production of HGH in the body.
Pros and Cons of HGH
The synthetic human growth hormone (HGH) was first produced in 1985 and was also approved by the FDA. However, it was specifically used for children and adults. HGH injections in children were only given for the treatment of short stature as well as poor growth and development due to a number of medical conditions, which include:
- Deficiency of HGH
- Kidney disease
- Turner’s syndrome (a genetic disorder that affects the proper development of girls and women)
- Those children who are born small for gestational age
- Prader-Willi syndrome (a genetic condition that causes poor muscle strength or having constant hunger problems)
In adults, the use of HGH is only approved in the following cases:
- Deficiency of HGH due to rare pituitary tumors
- Wasting syndrome related to HIV and AIDS
- Short bowel syndrome (a condition in which nutrients do not get properly absorbed due to a malfunctioning small intestine)
However, one of the most common uses for HGH has not been approved by the FDA. There are certain individuals who use the hormone along with other performance-enhancing drugs such as anabolic steroids. These drugs are taken to build muscles and also to improve athletic performance.
As we age, the levels of HGH also naturally start decreasing. Anti-aging experts have speculated that certain HGH products could help reverse the signs of aging. Certain individuals have obtained injectable HGH from doctors who prescribe it off the label, which is not FDA-approved.
These products can be purchased from internet pharmacists, online websites, or anti-aging clinics. There are certain companies that market these products on TV in the form of commercials claiming that it can turn one's biological clock, reduce body fat, help build muscle mass, restore the loss of hair and its color, enhance the immune system, help in normalizing blood sugar levels, improve one's sex drive, improve the quality of life, and have better sleep. These products can be also taken orally. HGH gets digested in the stomach before it is absorbed in the body.
Side Effects of HGH
There are no medications or drugs without any hazards or side effects, and the same is with the use of HGH. Some people may complain of the following side effects:
- Edema or swelling due to an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the tissues
- Joint, muscle, or nerve pain
- Tingling sensation in the skin
- High levels of blood cholesterol
It is also said that HGH drugs can also lead to an increase in the risk of diabetes and may lead to the growth of malignant tumors. Also, if you purchase these drugs from questionable sources, then there is no guarantee on their quality, and may lead to other problems. Some HGH drugs have been counterfeited because of their expensive price. Thus, always get HGH from your doctor to get genuine drugs.
What is SeroVital-hgh?
Growth hormones are known to be a new call-out in today’s time. Hence, it is not surprising that the rich and famous are all visiting the most expensive clinics across the globe for the controversial human growth hormone therapy.
Now, the next question that comes to mind is why are they all in a hurry for an HGH therapy? Some of them believe that with the use of HGH, body fat can be reduced, lean muscles in the body are increased, sex drive is enhanced, mood is improved, wrinkles are removed, and saggy skin is tightened. Basically, it produces anti-aging effects, which make people look fit and young. HGH has been also regarded as the "fountain of youth".
SeroVital-hgh is a supplement, which is known to increase the production of growth hormone in the body. It is a product of SanMedica International and features an exclusive blend of amino acids and herbs. It comes in liquid form, which can be taken orally. The company claims that SeroVital can promote the growth hormone levels in the body by as much as 600 percent.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has also issued not one but 13 U.S. Patents to protect the SeroVital-hgh formula from its competitors.
How did SeroVital come into being?
In the past, if someone were to ask whether there is a way to increase growth hormones naturally, the answer would have been a "no", but today, times have changed. A group of some of the most highly respected scientists in the world brought forward their research findings at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting held in San Antonio, Texas.
Such research findings were presented in other conferences as well including the Academy of Women’s Health 21st Annual Congress in Washington DC and at the 9th World Congress of Cosmetic Dermatology in Athens, Greece. When this research was presented in front of various conferences, it also made headlines in the general public.
The reason is that it is the first time in history that there is an oral compound, which is capable of increasing the bioactive, serum growth hormone levels by almost 682 percent. The formula, which was the main subject of the research findings was later sold by SanMedica International under the brand name SeroVital.
This product has always been a much-hyped research and its details were also once discussed on national television. Initially, SanMedica had difficulties in keeping the product under its highly specialized and patented amino acid formula in stock, but gradually, it went on to be an underground sensation to a full-blown phenomenon around the world.
Today, more than 30 years after its release, and time-consuming detailed research, an affordable oral formula is introduced, which helps encourage the pituitary glands to increase the production of growth hormones in a natural way without the use of injections or any kind of dangerous drugs.
Dosage of SeroVital-hgh
For proper absorption of this drug into the body, one would need to consume SeroVital-hgh on an empty stomach. This would mean that one would need to take this drug first thing in the morning and then not consume anything for the next two hours. It can also be taken at night at least two hours after dinner before going to bed.
SeroVital-hgh should not be consumed by anyone below the age of 18 years. Make sure to consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, on a different medication, or have any type of medical condition. This product should be used as mentioned on the package and should be kept out of reach of children.
Benefits of SeroVital-hgh
The benefits of the product are usually based on the anticipation of using it. However, the company’s main focus is on the increase of the production of growth hormones. Hence, it claims that this drug would help an individual deal with the signs of aging. Other benefits include:
- Reduction in body fat: The growth hormone present in the product is known to increase the rate of metabolism in the individual’s body. This, in turn, tends to burn more fat that an individual may have in the body. HGH shrinks the fat cells present in the body, which helps facilitate weight loss and provides an attractive appearance to the individual.
- Boost energy levels: Decreased energy levels is one of the main complaints one can hear from older people. Low energy levels are due to a low amount of growth hormones in the body. Hence, if SeroVital-hgh really works, then it can help improve peptide levels to boost the energy levels in an individual.
- Increase lean muscle mass: Since HGH is known to shrink fat, the greater amount of lean muscle mass comes to the surface. This substance provides a better muscle tone for a fit and well-toned body, which one can be proud of. This is also one of the reasons why bodybuilders and athletes often use supplements associated with growth hormones.
- Stronger bones: Growth hormones help improve the density of minerals in the bone and help prevent brittle and weak bones. These hormones also improve skeletal robustness. Thus, SeroVital-hgh claims to provide stronger bones.
- Younger-looking skin: SeroVital-hgh improves the flow of blood to the skin, which means that it supplies essential nutrients to the skin. Here, the growth hormone is thought to improve collagen synthesis to provide firm, wrinkle-free, and elastic skin.
Side Effects of SeroVital-hgh
Below are the active ingredients in SeroVital-hgh:
- L-lysine HCl
- L-arginine HCl
- Schizonepeta (aerial parts) powder
Each of the ingredients has its own potential side effects, which will help us get a better picture of the overall side effects of SeroVital-hgh. Below are the ingredients that may have potential side effects:
- L-arginine HCl – Abdominal pain, bloating, gout, allergic reactions, diarrhea, low blood pressure, increased risk of bleeding, and existing asthma may get worse.
- L-lysine HCl – Stomach pain and diarrhea. One should avoid the intake of large amounts of calcium and lysine at the same time.
SeroVital-hgh is a blend of all of these ingredients, which means that it is not clear as to how much of each ingredient is contained within the supplement.
There have been certain reviews wherein some of the users of SeroVital have reported the following side effects:
- Weight gain
- Water retention
It has been said that if one consumes extra water while taking SeroVital-hgh, there will be no side effects of nausea and cramps.
- SeroVital-hgh is a supplement, which is known to increase the production of growth hormone in the body.
- It is a product of SanMedica International and features an exclusive blend of amino acids and herbs. It comes in liquid form, which can be taken orally.
- HGH drugs can lead to an increase in the risk of diabetes and may lead to the growth of malignant tumors.